Special Camair-Co flights from
- Douala to Bertoua, and
- Yaoundé to Bertoua
are available on the 6th, 7th and 8th December 2019 at a two-way cost of CFA130,000 (€198 / $219).
- Bro Jacques Yougang: +237677950505,
- Jacques Nzima: +237698665858 or
- Jacques Judes NJOUONDOU: +237675836374 / +237697360430.
- Make your reservations before the 28th November 2019.
- This is a result of special arrangements with the management of the only local airline company "Camair-Co", with the assumption that there will be at least 450 interested delegates out of the 25,000 expected participants.
- So far the Bertoua airport is not yet operating commercial flights. It is hoped that these special arrangements will speed up the procedures for the official launching of the Bertoua commercial airline.
- The flights back from Bertoua to Yaoundé and from Bertoua to Douala are temporarily scheduled for the 17th, 18th and 23rd December 2019.
- Some amendments are however possible when we've gathered the international flight programmes of the majority of interested delegates.
- It should be understood that the above mentioned fare is for a two-way (to and fro) trip, and has taken into considerations the fact that after dropping us to Bertoua, they will fly back empty to Yaoundé/Douala, and will have to fly empty to come and pick us back to Yaoundé/Douala at the end of our programme. There are also many other charges pertaining to the need for the company to redeploy its human resources as well as other resources to make these flights possible.
- This seems to be a golden opportunity for us as a community to see that prayer of our father brother Zach answered, as the Bertoua airport will soon be opened, making it easier for many to fly in and out of Bertoua several times per year at cheaper fares, the system being well settled.
Please, if you can afford this, don't hesitate, and let us know as soon as possible so that we can finalise the arrangements. The more candidates we have, the more possible this project.
Thanks so much!
God bless you!
There are thirteen (13) airports in Cameroon. Of these, three (3) are international airports, namely
- Yaounde (Nsimalen) international airport [NSI]
- Douala international airport [DLA]
- Garoua international airport [GOU]
For the convention delegates entering Cameroon by air, all three are recommended, especially the first two [NSI and DLA]. Make sure to complete the online registration so that we know when and where you are arriving for a befitting welcome.
The following 10 land crossings into Cameroon have been shortlisted for the delegates entering Cameroon by road:
A bus shuttle from most of these ports of entry right to Koume has been arranged. Check the prices on this page.
Also, make sure to complete the online registration so that we know when and where you are arriving for a befitting welcome.
The hospitality committee will dispatch people at all (air, sea, and land) ports of entry into Cameroon to welcome all the delegates coming from outside Cameroon.
A bus shuttle from each port of entry to Koume has been arranged. Check the prices on this page.
For this to be possible, make sure you complete the online registration so that we know when and where you are arriving.
The transportation committee will provide [paid] bus shuttle services from all ports of entry (air, sea, and land) into Cameroon to Koume (convention village) for those in need. Check the prices on this page.
The actual cost estimate for each of the itinerary would be posted here in the coming days.
Please, indicate as you complete the online registration so that we prepare well ahead of time.
BUS SHUTTLE FROM PORT OF ENTRY INTO CAMEROON TO KOUME
Yaounde Int'l Airport
Douala Int'l Airport